Relaxing Caravan Park Accommodation
Our very stylish caravan park, Busselton Holiday Village, is in the heart of Busselton, South West, Western Australia. We are within walking distance to the main swimming beach, restaurants, town centre and the famous Busselton Jetty.
We provide large shady, grassed areas for your caravan, motor home or for camping. All of our sites are powered and close to the solar heated swimming pool and amenities block.
We also provide on site caravans that include a fully equipped kitchen and a T.V. Our onsite vans are BYO linen, bedding and towels. Linen can be provided by the office arranged prior to your visit for a small fee.
We provide a seniors discount rate during different times of the year. Please refer to our specials page or give us a call to find out what we can do for you.
We cater for all groups of people with all different needs or requirements. Please contact us to ask for a special request if you would like us to cater for you.
Facilities at the Relaxing Caravan park accommodation
- On site caravans sleep up to eight people.
- Campers kitchen contains a hot-plate, a fridge, a microwave, and hot water in the sinks.
- Milk, ice and washing powder can be purchased at the office.
- Free gas BBQ's are located in the undercover gazebo.
- Tables and chairs are provided for guests use.
- The heated swimming pool is centrally located in the Caravan Park.
- Children’s play area located next to undercover gazebo.
- The park has adequate lighting around the camping and caravan sites.
- The toilet and shower amenities include baby bath facilities and are close to the camping and caravan sites.
- A fully equipped laundry is provided for use at anytime. The laundry has four automatic washing machines and four dryers and a laundry sink. An ironing board and iron are available on request from the office.
- Bicycles are permitted on park roads, but road rules apply.
- The office shop is stocked with some convenience items such as drinks and ice creams.