For a special treat to relax, a romantic getaway or a family holiday, there is no better place to go than our Luxury Guesthouse in the heart of Busselton!
The Luxury Guesthouse is perfect for families with plenty of room to entertain and enclosed in its own grounds with BBQ area and gardens. Relax and be confident that the children can play safely on the shady lawn. A perfect place to unwind and take a break after sightseeing the Busselton and Margaret River region.
After a day at the beach recline in the full sized lounge room or cook a scrumptious meal in the full sized modern kitchen.
No need to miss that big footy game or that cricket match that you have waited all season to see, book in at the Luxury Guesthouse and support your favourite team while watching the big screen television. Or simply take a soak in the full sized bath, treating yourself to a little rest and relaxation time.
The Luxury Guesthouse is an ultimate accommodation choice for groups of people travelling together for a particular event. With a number of different rooms with different bedding styles there is room for everybody to sleep in comfort with ease. With three full sized bathrooms and three toilets the space is an added extra that will make your stay pleasant.
The Luxury Guesthouse is for your exclusive use only as well as your guests, there will only be your group in the house at the one time.
FACILITIES AT THE LUXURY GUEST HOUSE
- Large two story Guesthouse with all the comforts of a home.
- Full Sized kitchen with all modern amenities including a microwave oven, a full sized oven, a full sized fridge, cooking utensils and cutlery and a toaster and Jug.
- The kitchen has a wood fired pizza oven and a wood stove with an oven to cook with, creating a cosy warm home on those chilly winter nights!
- Air-conditioning and heating for comfort.
- Upstairs living area with big screen T.V.
- Large lounge-room with a big screen satellite T.V, D.V.D player and C.D player.
- Full laundry with a washing machine and a clothes dryer.
- Large backyard with an outdoor table settings.
- Private BBQ facilities in undercover entertaining area.
- Car parking and space for visitors to park.
- Master bedroom with private balcony and en-suite.
- Three bathrooms one with a full sized bath.
- A total of eight bedrooms sleeping a total number of up to sixteen people.
- All of the double rooms have queen beds.
- 4 rooms with 2 singles/king singles in each.
- Portacot and highchair are available on request, subject to availability.
- Lockable double garage.
- Balcony has a view of the Busselton wetlands.
- Private from Caravan Park.
- Bicycles are permitted on park roads, but road rules apply.
- The office shop is stocked with some convenience items such as drinks and ice creams.